Friday, January 30, 2009

the never ending story

last week was the worst week of the year..:(
just as i tought i could start my year without being friends wit(HER) i go to school and the 1st thing i do is talk u her(i mean hw stupid rite??) and as if dats nt enough!!i end up in the same class wit her!!Gosh the amount of annoyment!x(..
as if 1 or 2 year of being in the same class wit her is nt enough i get 3 years of being in the same class wit her.. angryness!!
bt the thing is all my other friends are ok wit her..so i tought and tought!!(for a few days:) and i made up my mind,i couldn't stay mad at her forever rite??so i apologized and became friends wit her!!and nw my friends doesn't want 2 be friends wit her..eshhh!!
2 think they were the ones dat made me become friends wit her again!!..it's sooooo weirded..-_-"

No comments:

Post a Comment